Teaching Interest: Financial Markets and Institutions, Mutual Funds, Financial Services, Indian Economy, Banking sector
Research Interest: Index Funds and Exchange Traded Funds, Mutual funds, Primary Market Secondary Market
- Performance Evaluation of Indian Exchange Traded Funds (The Management Accountant) Vol. 48, Issue 9, Published on 9 Sept. 2013. ISSN 0972-3528
- Bank Exchange Traded Funds: A Relative Performance Evaluation (The Indian Journal of Commerce) Volume 66 Issue 4, Published on Oct – Dec 2013. ISSN :0019-512X
- Performance Comparison of Index Funds and ETFs in India ( The Indian Journal of Commerce )Vol. 67, Issue 3, Page No.21-34 July –September 2014 ISSN :0019-512X
- Growth of Mutual Fund Industry in India (Quest-The Journal of UGC-HRDC Nainital) Vol. 9, Issue 3, Page No. 216-217 Published on 2015. ISSN : 0974-5041
- Exploring the Potential of E-Commerce in the Digital Age: Challenges and Opportunities for Commerce Education ( The IUP Journal of Information Technology) Published on Dec 2015 ISSN: 0973-2896
- Impact of COVID-19 on Stock Market and Gold Returns in India. (Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics),14(27), 29-46, Vol.14.27(2021): May ISSN: 1694-5948
Seminars / Workshops
- Presented paper on “Mergers and Acquisitions” in Indian Banking sector at Punjabi University, Patiala (10th -11th Feb 2005)
- Presented paper in National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Commerce Education in India at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani. (20th -21st December 2014)
- Participated in the UGC- Sponsored Workshop on ‘Research Methodology for Ph.D / Post Doctoral Scholars/ Teaching Faculty’ from 15/10/2015 to 21/10/2015 at Human Resource Development Centre, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- Participated in 7 days National level workshop on “Research Methodology” from June 4-10, 2020 organised by Punjab Commerce and Management association in collaboration with Khalsa College for Women, Civil Lines Ludhiana.
- Attended 5 days online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Data Analytics using Appropriate Statistical Tools and Techniques” supported by TUHH, University of Hamburg, Germany from 26th to 30th June, 2020
Successfully completed Certificate course offered by IIMBx, an online learning initiative of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore on Equity stock Market: Concepts, Instruments, Risk and Derivatives on 25 January 2019.