In order to coordinate the academic affairs of the University, the Directorate of Academic was established. To ensure and smoothen the academic affairs the Directorate needs to coordinate and correspond with the UGC-DEB and other regulatory authorities like AICTE, NCTE, RCI, BCI etc. Further, the Directorate keeps informing the Universality authorities about the latest orders, circulars, notifications etc. issued by the various regulatory authorities from time to time. It is also a function of the Directorate to ensure the compliance of UGC’s Regulations including the Regulations of UGC-DEB.
· To ensure the compliance of all the Regulations of UGC and other regulatory authorities.
· To ensure the preparation of PPRs of various new programmes of study.
· To inform the Academic Council about the academic affairs which took place during a certain period of time.
· To prepare or to help in the preparation of application to be submitted to regulatory authorities for approval or extension of approval.
· To ensure the compliance of the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the University and keep the University apprised about the same.
· To oversee the eligibility qualifications of the applicants for various positions in the University.
·To scrutinize the applications for promotion under CAS and to evaluate the performance appraisal of the teaching and the non-teaching faculty of the University.
· To carry out any other academic functions as directed by the Vice-Chancellor or the other Authorities of the University.
The Directorate of the Academic was established as Academic Coordination Division in the year 2013 vide order no. UOU/RI/Order/223/2013/629 dated 02nd December, 2013
Professor R. C. Mishra (Director)
Dr. Gagan Singh (Assistant Director)
Sh. Harsh Vardhan Lohni (Office Assistance)