Teaching Areas: Tourism Management
Research Areas : Buddhist Circuit of India
Interests : Teaching & traveling
- “Pilgrimage and Cultural Tourism in Sarnath” published in “Journal of Social Work & Social Development”, Department of Social Work, VisvaBharati, sriniketan, issue Volume 02, Number 02 December, 2011. ISSN – 22296468.
- “Bodhgaya: Land of Enlightenment & Tourist Attraction” published in SodhaPravaha, a Multidisciplinary Refereed Research Journal, issue April 2013, B.H.U. Varanasi. ISSN- 22314113.
- “Features and significance of Buddhism Religion’s Caves, Stupas, Monasteries, Pillars etc. from Tourism Perspectives” published in Vaichariki, a Multidisciplinary refereed International Research Journal, issue 2 June, 2013, B.H.U. Varanasi. ISSN No. – 22498907.
- “Human Resource in Tourism Industry: Problems, Need & Importance for Development” published in Vaichariki, A Multidisciplinary Refereed International Research Journal, issue 4 December, 2013, B.H.U. Varanasi, ISSN No. 22498907.
Papers presented in Seminars & workshops:
- Participated in a National Workshop on “Research Methodology” Sponsored by U.G.C. New Delhi and organised by Department of Ancient History, Archaeology & Culture, Kalikadham P.G. College, Sewapuri- Varanasi, U.P. during Dec. 14-20, 2011.
- Participated in a National Workshop on “Mocktails& Beverages” Ogranized by University Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh University, Mohali & Cocktail Jockey, Chandigarh on 8th of July 2014.
- Completed the training course on “Three Day State Level Training Programme on Social Defense for Government/NGO Functionaries” Organized by the National Institute of Social Defense in collaboration with Faculty of Social Work, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi from Feb. 27, 2009 to March 1, 2009.
- Presented a paper on “Working Conditions and Experiences of Women in Tourism Industry” at the National Seminar on Globalization and Indian Women: Problems, Opportunities and Information needs, organized by Dept. of Social Work, M.G. Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi from January 21 to 22, 2012.
- Participated in the Symposium on “Creation of Geo-Spatial Data Infrastructure” organized by Buddhist Studies Centre, M.G. Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi on March 30, 2012.
- Participated in the symposium on “Buddhist Heritage” organized by Buddhist Heritage Centre, M.G. Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi on March 18, 2012.
- Completed the training, Regional Workshop on ‘Social Defense Issues for Social Work Professionals’ organized by the National Institute of Social Defense, New Delhi in Collaboration with the Department of Social Work, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi from 09 to 11 feb. 2013.
- Participated and Presented a paper on “Features of Important Tourist Destinations in India” in a National Workshop on “Emerging Trends and Opportunities in Tourism” organized by Krishnamurti Foundation India, Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi dated March 05, 2013.
- Participated and Presented a paper on “Emerging Frustration in Tourist Functionaries in Tourism and Means to overcome it” in National Research Conference “Structural Tension and Rulelessness in Indian Society”
- Participated and presented a paper on “Buddhism & Women Empowerment: Perspective Analysis” in a National Seminar on “Buddhism Religion & Social Justice”, organized by Buddhist Studies Center, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi from march 24 to 25, 2013
- Participated and presented a paper on “Human Resource in Tourism Industry: Problems and Prospects” in an International conference on “Tourism and Hospitality Industry: Modern State, Problems and Perspectives” jointly organized by CMTHS, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal& Department of Hotel Management, Graphic Era University, Dehradun from May 11 to 12, 2013.
- Completed the training, regional workshop on “Teaching Negotiation Skill” organized by the CMTHS, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Garhwal in collaboration with Deptt. Of Hotel Management, Graphic Era University, Dehradun from 11 to 12 May, 2013.
- Participated and presented a paper on “Green Tourism: Challenges and Opportunities”in a National Seminar on “Green Hospitality and Tourism Industry: Status Trends and Future Prospects” organized by“Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism”, Pubjab University, Chandigarh from February 8th to 9th, 2014.
- Participated and presented a paper on “Socio-Economic Transformation of Religious Community through Tourism” in a national seminar on “Transforming Communities Through Tourism”organized by “Institute of Business Management”, ChhatrapatiShahuJiMaharaj University, Kanpur, from 21-22 February, 2014.
- Participated and presented a paper on “Wine Tourism in India: Problems ad Prospects” in a national seminar on “Food & Beverage Service Industry: Modernization, Innovations and Opportunities” organized by “University Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism” (UIHMT), Punjab University, Chandigarh, from 31st Oct. to 1st of Nov. 2014).