Dr. Kamlesh Bisht is working as an Assistant Professor (AC) of Mathematics in the School of Sciences at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani, since 14 August 2019. He did his M.Sc. from the Department of Mathematics, P.N.G. Govt P.G. College, Ramnagar and Ph.D. in Mathematics from G.B.P.U.A.T, Pantnagar. Dr. Kamlesh Bisht worked as a Guest Faculty in Mathematics in Samastipur College, Samastipur (Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga).
Dr. Kamlesh Bisht has published 09 research papers and book chapters in reputed international journals and publishers. He has attended several international/national conferences/seminars/workshops and presented his research work.
Dr. Bisht has software skills in MATLAB, LATEX, SPSS, R-software, Mathematica and Microsoft-Office.
Research Areas: Fuzzy time series forecasting, Fuzzy Reliability.
- Fuzzy time series forecasting method based on hesitant fuzzy sets. Expert Systems with Applications. Vol. 64 (2016), pp. 557-568 (Elsevier with impact factor 6.954). ISSN: 0957-4174.
- Hesitant fuzzy sets based offline computational method for financial time series forecasting. Published in Granular Computing, Springer Nature (2018). ISSN: 2364-4974
- Intuitionistic fuzzy set based computational method for financial time series forecasting. Published by Taylor & Francis in Fuzzy information and Engineering (2019). ISSN: 1616-8666.
- Dual hesitant fuzzy set based intuitionistic fuzzy time series forecasting. Ambient Communications and Computer Systems (2018). ISSN: 978-981-10-7386-1
- An approach to handle non-determinism in fuzzy time series forecasting by hesitant fuzzy sets. In Advances in Computing, Communication & Automation (ICACCA)(Fall), 2017 3rd International Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE. ISBN:978-1-5090-6403-8
- Intuitionistic fuzzy time series forecasting based on dual hesitant fuzzy set for stock market. Published for inclusion in the title Exploring Critical Approaches of Evolutionary Computation (IGI Global Book Submission System) (2018). ISSN: 978-1522558323
- Hesitant Fuzzy Sets based Method for Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting of Financial Data. Presented in 2nd NCRAST- (2016 National Conference on Recent advances in Sciences and Technology) organized by Seemant Institute of Technology in Aug. 2016. Published in conference proceeding. ISBN No. 9789385777967
- “Fuzzy Reliability of Weighted-((f/(r, s)), k)/(m, n) G System” In Advancements in Fuzzy Reliability Theory (pp. 20-42). IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-7564-2.ch002. ISBN: 9781799875642
- “Interval-valued intuitionistic uncertain linguistic information-based TOPSIS method for multi-criteria group decision-making problems” Ambient Communications and Computer Systems (2018). ISSN: 978-981-10-7386-1
- International Conference on Recent advancements in Computer, Communication & Computational sciences (RACCS-2017) held at Aryabhatta College of Engineering & Research center, Ajmer, India during September 2-3, 2017.
- 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Automation (ICACCA-2017) held at Tula’s Institute, Dehradun, U.K., India during September 15-16, 2017.
- One day training program on “Effective use of e-Resources” on Nov 28, 2014 at University library G.B. Pant University of Agricultural & Technology, Uttarakhand, India.
- Two day national seminar on “Interdisciplinary approach of science in advancement of technology: art of human welfare” (IASAT-’15) held at Galgotias college of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, U.P. during Oct 15-16, 2015.
- 2nd National Conference on Recent advances in Sciences and Technology (NCRAST-2016) held at Seemant Institute of Technology, Uttrakhand, India during August 29-30, 2016.
- Participated in Vocational Education and Open & Distance Learning organized by School of vocational studies (UOU) in collaboration with Uttarakhand Science Education & Research Centre (USERC), Department of Science and Technology, Gov. of Uttarakhand held at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani.
- Participated in the 5 DAY FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN R PROGRAMMING organized by Uttarakhand Science Education and Research Centre, Department of Information & Science Technology, Govt. of Uttarakhand with IIT Mumbai, Spoken Tutorial & School of Computer Science & IT, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani.