Teaching Areas: Social Work
Research Areas : Child & Women development, Neo Natal Care, Community upleftments programme by PRI
• Participated in National Workshop on Self-Instructional Learning Material Development from 24th to 25th January,2011 organised by Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani, Nainital.
• Participated in the training programme on Management of Chemical, Biological, Radiation & Nuclear Attacks from 14th to 18th June,2010 organised by Disaster Management Cell,U.P. Academy of Administration & Management ,Lucknow.
• Participated & Presented paper titled “Rajnitik Sahbhagita ke Madhyam Se Mahila Shashaktikaran: Istithi ewam Bhavi Paridrasya” in National Seminar on Women Empowerment and Child Development: Policies, Programs & Perspectives. organised by Department of Social work, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
• Participated & Presented paper titled “Social Exclusion and Street Children in Inter National Seminar on Inclusive Develo pment in India: Past Experiences ,Present Challenges and Future Directions. Organised by Department of Social Work, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
• Organised Board of Studies of Social Work in Uttarakhand Open University.
• Prepare Question Paper for BA I, II&II of Sociology.
• Facilitated various Seminars of the university.
• Course Coordinator & Accumulator of MSW Programme of Uttarakhand Open University.
• Interests:*Counselling of women inmates of Jail, welfare of women ,children & Old Age
• Books (Name, ISBN):** Written 36 units [Study Material] for MSW-students of open distance learner of Uttarakhand Open University
• Publications (Name, ISNN, Level) & Count: Presented paper titled ‘The Role of NGOs and State in Disabilities Area ‘at the National Seminar on “Person with Disabilities : Programme ,Policies ,Remedies and Intervention” Organized by the Department of Social Work, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi(U.P.)dated on March 26-27,2011.
• Presented paper titled Role of ODL system for Inclusive Educational Practices in Higher Education,in Inter National Seminar of The Learning Community(Association for Learners)on “Innovative Practices in Education”on June 18-19,2011.
• ‘Emergence of Village Panchayat & Women Empowerment’ published in Contemporary Social Work General .