Teaching Areas: Indian Astronomy and Astrology
Research Areas : Makrandprakash, Panchang making from Solar Method, Vedang Jyotish, Suryasiddhant & Grahlaghvam.
Interests : Teaching , Writing, Horoscope Predication, Vastu, Palmistry, Numerology and Music.
Project works -
- UGC sponsored Major Research Project work experience of two and half Years As Project Fellow in Dept. of Jyotish, Faculty of SVDV, BHU, Varanasi. Project Title - A critical study on the Surya siddhant- for almanac purpose. Submitted in 2012.
- UGC Sponsored Major Research project of MHRD ( Govt. of India) Title- ‘E Content’ ‘JYOTISHGANITAM’ in which that 30 Unites written by me as Unit writer of first Paper. Paper Name – Grahlaghwam.
- Workshop on Text Translation in Dept. of Sanskrit, Faculty of Art’s, BHU of 15 days.
- Worshop on LaTex: The Language of Scientific Writing in UOU of 2 Days.
- Workshop on Distance Education : Self Learning Materials & Learner support in UOU of 4 Days.
Published Research Papers
In National Research refereed Journals – 15
In International Research refereed Journals – 10
Certificates of seminar with paper Presentation
- On India Level - 15
- On International Level – 05
Editor in chief – International Journal of Jyotish Research ( ISSN No.- 2456-4427 )