Designation: Assistant Professor
School : School of Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Computer Science
Qualification: B.E.(CSE), M.Tech(CSE), PhD (CSE)
Phone : 05946286060
Email : [email protected]
Research Areas : Component Based System Development.
Interests : 1) Design & Analysis of Algorithm. 2) Computer Architecture & Organization. 3) Component Based Software Development.
1.Jeetendra Pande. On Some Critical Issues in Component Selection in Component based Software Development. International Journal of Computer Applications 46(4):44-50, May 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.DOI:10.5120/6899-9255
1. Harsh Vardhan Pant, Nihar Ranjan Pande & Jeetendra Pande “Unique Identification Number: Panacea for India’s Problems? ” International Journal of Technology and Applied Science, Vol. 2, pp.12-15, 2011.
2. Rakesh Pande & Jeetendra Pande “Generation of Vector Space for Semantic Translation of Text From English to Hindi” , 3rd International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing, Singapore, Feb. 2011, Published by IEEE
1. Jeetendra Pande, Nihar Ranjan Pande & Durgesh Pant. “A Review of the effect of Telecommunication Convergence on Signal Carrier Technologies in Post- Liberalisation India” , INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED ENGINEERING & APPLICATIONS, Jan 2010
2. Jeetendra Pande & Ashok Malhotra, “ A new model for content delivery center for ICT for Uttarakhand”, NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON IDENTIFYING THE RESEARCH BASIS FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE KUMOUN REGION, Jan 2010.
3. R.K. Bisht & Jeetendra Pande, “Local Weighting Scheme For Word Pairs”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONTOURS OF COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY, In association with IEEE and published in Springer, March 2010
4. Jeetendra Pande, R.K. Bisht, Durgesh Pant & Vinay Kumar Pathak, “On Some Quality Issues in Component Selection in CBSD” Journal of Software Engineering & Applications, Scientific Research publication, USA, June, 2010,3,556-560 doi:10.4236/jsea.2010.36064
1. Jeetendra Pande, Suarav Joshi & D.S. Yadav,” ANN based crop yield forecasting using remote sensing and surface parameters”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS IN ENGINEERING, TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES,Vol.2, Issue 2, July 2009.
1. Jeetendra Pande, M.H. Khan, & M.K. Sharma, “OPTICAL COMPUTING”, CSI Communications, April 2008 issue, Volume no. 32 , page 42, ISSN 0970-647X
2. Jeetendra Pande & M.K. Sharma, “Applications of Data Mining Techniques on Public Healthcare Information System (PHIS) of Uttarakhand”, ICETAETS-2008, International level Conference organized by Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat (India)., Ahemdabad. 11 Jan 2008, Page 1143. ISBN -978-81-906220-1-1
3. Jeetendra Pande & M.K.Sharma, “Rural / Mobile Telemedicine unit with Medical Image Processing System ( A proposed model for Uttarakhand )”, ICCDIT -2008, International level Conference organized Punjab College of Technical Education, Ferozepur Road, Baddowal, Ludhiana-142021 Punjab (India).
4. Jeetendra Pande, Kavita Upadhyay, “A comparison of Predictive Efficiency of ANN and Linear piecewise Regression Technique for Crop Yield Estimation” , INDIACOM-2008( National conference on Computing for National Development) ,BVICAM, DELHI,8-9th Feb 2008, page 465. ISBN-978-81-904526-2-5 ISSN 0973-7529
5. Jeetendra Pande, Bhavika Verma, “Survey of crop estimation models with emphasis on Artificial Neural Network Model”, INDIACOM-2008( National conference on Computing for National Development),BVICAM, DELHI, 8-9th Feb 2008, page 105.
6. Jeetendra Pande & Kavita Upadhyay, “ High speed data transfer using SATCOM- trends & Technologies”, COIT-2008( National Conference on challenges & opportunities in Information Technology, RIMT-IET, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab. March 29th ,2008, page 335.
7. Presented paper titled “ICT in Rural INDIA, need of an hour to win the race in the information led Economy”, in Tarang-2008, national level Conference organized by Amrapali Institute of Technology & Sciences, Haldwani, Uttarakhand (India).
8. Jeetendra Pande & Nihar Ranjan Pande, “APPLICATION OF ANN IN BANKING – A REVIEW”, Emerging Trends in Banking Sector, National level Conference organized by UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES ,Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and Computer Society of INDIA, Delhi Chapter.
1. Presented paper titled “ SMART RFID’s ”, National level conference Nov.2007 organized by GJIMT, Chandigarh.
2. Presented paper titled “ RFID IN HOSPITALS ”, National level conference March 2007 organized by GJIMT, Chandigarh.
1. Presented paper titled “ Collocations: An application to English-Hindi computational lexicography” in MANTHAN 2005, National level conference organized by Amrapali Institute, Haldwani.
2. Presented paper titled “ RFID and Biometric in education” in MANTHAN 2005, National level conference organized by Amrapali Institute, Haldwani.