All Students of MBA IV and VI Semesterappearing forProject Work (CP-3005) are being hereby informed that their Viva Voce shall be held as per the following schedule at Dehradun and Haldwani. The learner may appear either at Dehradun Campus or at UOU Headquarter, Haldwani. Please note your date and reporting time of Viva carefully.
Dates for Viva-Voce:
Dehradun Campus: 03rd January 2018, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Dehradun Campus (UCF Building, Vishnu Vihar, Deep Nagar Road, Ajabpur Kala, Dehradun, Contact Person: Dr Subhash Ramola, 9410593690)
UOU Headquarter, Haldwani: 14th January 2018, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
UOU Headquarter, Teenpani Bypass, Near Transport Nagar, Haldwani.
Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Learners have to bring their Admit Card along with them.
- Learners are to carry with them 1Hard Bound Copy of Project Report along with CD/ Pen Drive otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the viva voce.
- Learner, who has previously qualified in their project work and his / her name in not included in the list, may also appear for Viva-Voce, provided that they have completed all the documentation required for the purpose.
- Learners who are appearing in Viva-Voce as back paper can appear at any of the Examination centre. However, they have to bring their Project Report along with the PPT.
- Learners who have not filled-in their examination forms and their name is mentioned in the second list uploaded with the notice, may appear either at Dehradun Campus or at UOU Headquarter Haldwani. However, such learners have to submit fees for project work i.e., Rs 1000/- along with Rs 250/- late fees.
All learners shall have to make a presentation of 10 minutes in PowerPoint, covering the following:
- Issue researched
- Hypothesis (or key questions)
- Outline of methodology
- Brief overview of Analysis
- There shall be a comprehensive viva-voce of 5-10 minutes after student’s presentation.
- Learners are to be present themselves in proper uniform (formals) and should carry their Identity Card issued by the University.
- Learners have to be PRESENT on the dates when their Presentations and Viva is scheduled; otherwise their presentation and viva dates shall be postponed to the next cycle in case they are absent.
- The learners whose written project reports have been rejected by the examiners shall have to prepare these afresh and only after the successful result of the written part, their viva-voce shall be conducted. Such candidates are advised to submit their fresh projects.
- Mail to [email protected] for any clarification required in this regard.